Terms and Conditions
1. Customers will be charged for the travel booked, and route changes or additional pick up's and drop off's may incur extra charges. Additional travel is at the discretion of the driver and his schedule and availability for that day.
2. Vehicles will only carry up to the stated amount of passengers which the Hirer has designated and agreed with the Company, we will not carry more passengers than we are legally permitted to do so.
3. CK Cars reserves the right to provide alternative vehicle(s) to carry out the hire in case of vehicle breakdown or other unforeseen problems arising, such as delayed flight returns, although every effort will be made to provide an equally suitable vehicle. CK Cars reserves the right to sub-contract other vehicles where required. We will ensure they are vetted and meet our own high standards where possible.
4. The hirer is responsible for the passengers, passengers failing to return on time may be left behind, passengers effected by drunkenness or drugs may be refused permission to travel for the safety of the vehicle, other passengers and the drivers decision is final. No refund will be available in these cases.
5. Soiling charge of £50 will be payable for a valet to any vehicle deemed excessively soiled by the customers, and charged to the person/business responsible for the hire.
6. CK Cars or drivers will not be held responsible for the safety or custody of personal belongings, purchases, luggage or any other items carried by any passenger or left in the vehicle. Lost property should be reported to CK Cars and the police, in case it can be returned.
7. All passengers MUST wear seat belts provided in all vehicles, CK Cars accept no responsibility or liability for injuries, accidents or death as a result of passengers failing to wear seat belts provided. Child seats must be provided and secured by the passengers providing them, CK Cars will not be responsible for the safety or fitting of child seats. We are exempt from the child seat law currently in place.
8. Drivers are NOT able to take bookings, all future bookings should be made directly with CK Cars booking numbers 07543 221 266 / 07543 221 267. CK Cars will accept no responsibility or liability for bookings made with a driver, and passengers may not be insured either.
9. Wedding car bookings, CK Cars will make every effort to keep vehicles clean, but during wet days and travel on country side roads we are not always able to maintain the cleanliness of the exterior due to spray and mud and will not accept liability for marks/stains/dirt on clothing or wedding/bridal dresses. We may require time to clean the entrance/exit if possible.
10. We accept no liability for missed flights, trains & buses for delays caused by road accidents, flooding or weather conditions, theft, congestion, terrorist attacks or acts of God. Customers should allow additional time for airport transfers outbound, to cover for unexpected delays which may make you late for onward travel.
11. Every effort will be made by CK Cars and its drivers to get passengers to their destination on time or early, passengers should check pickup times and enquire about any known delays to ensure they leave with enough time to complete the journey ahead and arrive on schedule.
12. Delayed flight returns may be subject to vehicle changes, we have other customers booking executive travel who's flights may be on schedule that need collecting also. Regular taxis or minibuses maybe used for delayed flights, although we will try to provide executive vehicles where possible. But we will still collect you.